Sunday, January 1, 2012

A blog post - about my sister.

In case no one knew, I have a little sister. She's 5 at the moment.
Her name is Charlotte, and she's one of the joys of my life.
I've decided to dedicate this post to her and her antics, because you know, she's a mini-me in training.


I do fight with her a lot (what would a 14 year old and a 5 year old fight about even...?), but I really love her :3
I mean, I was only 8, turning 9 when she was born. She changed my life and made me mature a lot faster than I would have. Before Charlotte, there was only two kids in my family - my brother Edward and I.
I'm not gonna lie to you - Edward could be a right douchebag to me when I was growing up. He still is, you'd think after 14 years he'd learn to be nice to me. Well, he's neutral to me now.
He has....

  • Pushed me off a bunk bed when I was 7.
  • Asked my parents to take me back to the hospital numerous times.
  • Hurt my stomach many times - during lady times.
  • Called me countless names.

There's more, but I can't be that arsed to write it all.
Well, I've always wanted a little sister - and now I have one. I'm like a second mother to her. She started school this year, in the same school I was tormented in for 8 years - but Charlotte's very assertive and sassy. She'll be okay :3
I hope.
In order to end this post on a happy note, here's a picture of her with my cousin, Laura:

No comments:

Post a Comment