Sunday, January 15, 2012

My blog stats are bloody strange.

I didn't know people looked at my blog. I feel embarrassed now :3
I have quite a big audience in Russia, apparently. Well, more of an audience in Ireland but that's just people I know. I say, privet to the Russians! I can't risk using Google Translator, it'll probably translate badly and I'll just end up insulting people.
 That's what happens to me when I speak anyway...
 I've also got quite a lot of views from a mobile phone conspiracy website, now THAT is what I'm confused about. Have I mentioned mobile phones since my technology phase?

 My Mocks are in two weeks. I may or may not post my results, it depends on how well I do. I probably will post them, for teh lulz.

 Looking at your stats is a little creepy. The post on my page with the most views is the post; "You know what turns ME on?". It has 23 views as of now.
You dirty bastards.
So, these countries have visited my page;
Ireland - 139 views.
Germany - 26.
USA - 26.
UK - 16.
Russia - 11.
Latvia - 1.
Singapore - 3.
Romania - 2.
France - 1.
Ukraine - 1.


... I didn't know I even had an audience to be honest. It's like the Truman show.

I'm a little scared now.

 Ogden actually inspired me to check my stats. Now, you have scarred me, Ogden! SCARRED, I TELL YOU. SCARRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment