Sunday, January 1, 2012

You know what turns ME on?

My on switch.

Completely unrelated to this post, but if you follow Ogden's blog, you'll notice he posted about the commencing of our relationship. D'aww, the bloggers who blog together... blog together. Tautological claim is tautological.
 Many people will actually facepalm at this, methinks.
Him and I actually met when he stole my number off one of my friend's phones.
The second last day of 2011, I put up a status on the book of faces:

[] I think you're awkward.
[] I've had a crush on you.
[] I think we should date.
[] I like your profile picture.
[] You're cute.
[] You're a stranger, and that needs to change.
[] You're gorgeous.
[] You're funny.
[] You're fake.
[] I love you.
[] I always think about you.
[] You're pretty.
[] I miss you.
[] I never want to lose you.
[] I trust you.
[] You make my world go 'round.
[] We should chill.
[] You've made me mad before.
[] You make me smile.
[] I would hug you.
[] I strongly dislike you.
[] I would marry you on fb.
[] I laugh at you, not with you.
[] You have no swag.
[] You have swag.
[] You were a really great friend.
[] You've always been there for me.
[] You're dime.
[] I've blocked you before.
[] You're weird.
[] You're an asshole.
[] I have no clue who you are.
[] I dare you to put this as your status so I can like it


Well, Ogden liked it.
I'm an honest person, I used to & still did like Ogden, so I told him I had a crush on him.
After quite a few awkward humping starfishes later, he asked me out (the brave bastard).
Do you know what I did?
I immediately called my best friend to ask him for a good quote to say yes.
But we couldn't think of any after a long time.
So, I said "hell yes".


And it's going from there ;)

Him and I along with a few other friends are having a MLP: FiM marathon tomorrow.
I can't wait :D



Here's Ogden's blog now if you wanna read it :D

He asks hard hitting questions. I whine about my life.



I'm sorry, Taylor. You're going to have to wait a bit. NO NO NO NO NO DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT.

Would you say no to those pleading eyes?

No comments:

Post a Comment