Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My new teacher contradicts my blog.

There is a god, and his name is Taylor Lautner.
I had a geometry test coming up last February, and even though I'm atheist [I'm also a Whovian], I literally fell on my knees praying to Him (facing Michigan, of course) to ask Him to postpone the test. As I had not studied. Not one tiny bit. And I'm SHIT at geometry...
Anyway, as I was shitting myself walking into Maths, the whole class waited a good ten minutes. Which is unusual for my teacher, she's the Flash's daughter.
My vice principal came in and asked us what teacher we had, we told her Ms. Deegan.
Apparently, we had a free class.
Ms. Deegan had gone into labour (she was heavily pregnant. Forgot to mention that.) and fainted in the staff room. Literally minutes before lunch was over. She was taken to hospital and we had a free class. We STILL haven't had that test.
We had a number of teachers before we settled on our one for 3rd year. We had the old principal [also my geography teacher's mother], Mrs. Croke. Who has taken my phone off me and not given it back. It's been well over a week, Miss.
And we had the Lee Evans look-a-like with a NICE ASS. Though he did treat us like babies. And constantly shove his ass in our faces. Which isn't actually pleasant with a male teacher.
Now we have a teacher that looks a bit like my mum. She's really young and pretty, her name's Miss O'Friel. And she made us do ALGEBRA (ALGEBRA DOESN'T EXIST. CAN'T YOU READ?!) today. Which completely contradicts what I stand for here in this blog!
Other than simple algebra, when in life will we use quadratic equations or the difference of two squares?!

In other news, I have acquired a scar. On my lip. I'll give you a minute to think of the dirty and sexual ways I may have gotten it.
Finished?
I got it from a freaking LOLLIPOP.
My friend, Meaghan decided to get me a huge ass lollipop. Even though I was happily munching on popcorn.
I had sucked it into oblivion (and I'm STILL single) and it was still quite huge. I decided to bet Meaghan, Shauna and Cory that I could fit it into my mouth.
One of the jagged pieces kinda fucked up my lip. It's not that bad, it's just sore.
So never put a huge ass lollipop in your mouth. No matter how much your friends try to tell you it's Taylor Lautner's dick. [Lovely mental image for you :D]
Problem, Aesop?

No comments:

Post a Comment