Monday, May 2, 2011

Paddy McGuinness' arse has healing properties.

Epic title. I know.
Well, this is my first post. Awkward. It's the last day of Easter holidays so back to school on Tuesday. I'm dreading it. I have no idea where my Religion workbook with my report for Junior Cert inside it, but I have it written in my hardback. Just copy it out onto paper and ZING. I also have Art, Science and Business homework to hand in.
Don't get me wrong by saying this, I like love ADORE Art and Science. It's the teachers I detest.
Mr. O'Carroll is my Art teacher. He's quite the groomer for young girls. One day we were cleaning up the Art room, I was the only girl at my table wearing a skirt. He told ME to go on top of the cupboard [very high cupboard, not good for my height phobia] to take down the drawings. I asked my friend, Naomi to do it instead. Phew.
Sister Catherine is my Science teacher. AND A FRICKIN' NUN. That's just a paradox waiting to happen. I can't wait for the glorious day she actually tries to explain human reproduction and the Big Bang theory. She's quite annoying at times and constantly giving out to people for things they didn't do. I can't WAIT until after Junior Cert...


Back to the title.
I was feeling a teensy bit depressed today because... well, did you see the weather? Enough to make an optimist consider suicide.
Anyway, my mother proposes [incest] that we watch the entire first series of one of our favourite shows, Max & Paddy's Road To Nowhere.
Paddy McGuinness (Yes, I'm a hipster. I knew him BEFORE Take Me Out.) was naked in it. With a hat on his trouser snake. His oddly tanned arse made me laugh. Made my mum split her sides. So I'm healed by the power of Sailor Paddy. Speaking of arses, my aunty gave me a pencil skirt for no reason today. When in my teenage years will I ever wear a pencil skirt? It's a lovely thought though. Also, it makes my arse look FIT.
Okay, enough about my arse {never thought I'd say that, it's usually my boobs I speak for}.
I have a question that's been nagging at me for a while.
What would a [foreign, but not the "can't speak English" kind of foreign] boy find sexier, an English girl, or an Irish girl? I'm both. So tell me, and I'll choose which one to be.
Goodbye, my little whores. And don't forget to chupe mantequilla de mi culo.*




*That's Spanish for "Suck butter out of my ass". Apparently, it's a popular insult there.

No comments:

Post a Comment