Monday, May 2, 2011

Technologic. Technologic. Technologic.

It’s official. I repel technology. I love it, but I repel it.
You’re probably thinking, “What is she on about? How do you repel technology? Do vibrators count?”
Well, since I was 10. And I will be 14 soon, I have had…

  • Three Sony Ericsson phones
  • A Tocco Lite
  • An iPod Classic
  • Two DS’s
  • Countless pairs of earphones
  • A Gameboy colour
  • A Gameboy Advance
  • A Wii
  • A PS2
  • A desktop computer
  • And of course, an electric toothbrush.

I’ve broken every single one of them, and inflicted many viruses on my laptop. Which, I’m surprised hasn’t blown up yet.
I’ve fixed a few though. The most tragic of all is my iPod. I left it outside. In the rain. WHEN I WAS 13.
You may call me a stupid ass bitch. But it was dark, I was tired, I had a bike, I completely forgot about it…
I had over 1,000 songs on it too.
But my phone was a good replacement. Even though it broke about 4 months later...
Which the circumstances in that my phone broke are unknown.
I text quite a lot of people, so at one point, one of my friends would NOT stop texting me, so I had to text her {in the shower. Lovely little mental image for you all} to tell her to stop. Water could have gotten in... but it didn't break until I put new songs on it a few hours later... viruses can't effect phones, right?

In real life however, it appears I'm in school tomorrow. Which sucks balls since I have P.E. tomorrow. For gymnastics. Certain pains in a certain place don't exactly help that either. And our teacher doesn't let us sit out for that...
I'm beginning to think the make up rule in my school is bullshit. I mean, what harm will it do to have a bit of eyeliner on? Plus some people are very insecure [like me] about their skin etc so they don't want people to see it.
Fuck my school.

No comments:

Post a Comment